Sunday, January 16, 2011

I can't help myself...

Thanks to my wonderful family I have a new addiction.

Photo Props.


I asked for props and gave examples of little things to get me for Christmas. Well, my family came through and I got props! ...Which sparked my almost inability to hold back now. I was good for about 3 weeks after Christmas. I played with my new ones as much as a person can when it's subzero and snowy outside and no one wants pictures out in that weather. 

Theeeen I started going back to thrift stores. I've scored some seriously adorable things and that has just fed into my addiction. 



My sister-in-law is knitting me some awesome props for newborn sessions I've got coming up. 

I fear  etsy may actually become a dangerous place for me too. Thus far I've only ever bought 1 or 2 things from there. But there are SO many adorable photo props available to me that I don't think I'll be able to contain myself much longer. ...I might need to go to an A.A. meeting for photographers ...or something like that.  Heehee. 

But seriously. I can't help myself and my daughter is also helping feed this problem by producing delicious almost edible pictures like this:


:::SIGH::::


0 comments:

Post a Comment