Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm going to preface this by saying I love to learn. I love school and I love to ask questions - even when being laughed at for not knowing something. I've always been this way and was that little kid who used words that she just learned that were much too big for her and didn't use them in the entirely proper context. - Granting me those "awwwe how cute" laughs.

Over the last few years I have learned A LOT, and not much to be had from any textbook, either.

Thanks to going to school at Spokane Community College I learned how many different kinds of people are out there in the world.

Thanks to SCC I learned that some people really do just become teachers to hear the sound of their own voice every day.

Thanks to SCC I learned that there is some awesome unheard of music - such as Irish Death Metal Polka.

Thanks to my job at Subway I learned how truly disgusting some people are - Toasting a mayonnaise and crab sandwich with the veggies on it?! YUCK!

Thanks to the nursing home kitchen I worked in I learned how important it is to love those around you and make sure they know it. I learned the value of listening to those older than myself - even if I still don't take heed from time to time. :)

Thanks to Victorias Secret I learned a lot more than I ever wanted to know about peoples personal lives.

Also thanks to that job I became the quite outspoken and opinionated individual I am now.

I also discovered there how much I truely like behind-the-scenes-thankless work. Yeah, weird, I know.

I have learned its best to always be on top of things, such as health and car insurance.

I now know that it is still possible to get pregnant on the pill that is supposed to be 99.9% effective, having been in that 1% twice within a few months of eachother.

I've learned that although being pregnant is a dream come true and some women love it - I hated it. I didn't have it bad, actually comparatively easy, but I still hated it.

Moving when 7 months pregnant is NOT a good idea - your house doesn't get put away until AFTER the baby arrives. No matter how hard you try.

I now know the true meaning of bad heartburn.

Thanks to my dad I have learned the meaning of hard work and a good work ethic, I am ever grateful for that.

I've learned how precious life is

To not take people around me for granted, you never know how much time you'll have with them.

How amazing it is that a this ball of a tummy can actually have a baby in it.

God only allows as much in your life as you can handle.

Being a wife is wonderful, I love it and couldn't ever spend my life with anyone else.

Being a mother is an experience nothing can prepare you for - not even helping your mom raise your younger siblings.

I am very biased and think my baby is incredibly adorable.

I may never get over my mental problems with being skinny, but I now know where to be comfortable at.

I can type with one hand incredible well since having a baby in one arm at all times.

I love my family, no matter how fed up I may get with them from time to time.

I find a lot of satisfaction in doing things myself, even if I should have help, I won't ask for it most of the time.

I love to be crafty, its just harder to do that now.

My life has changed in a million ways the last few years and I'm stilly wondering where all the time went and what exactly has happened. Maybe someone can clue me in. :)

Its amazing and wonderful to watch babies sleep and dream.

I now know what jealousy as a mom feels like.

I love my husband and I love my life and I love to learn and hope it will never end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment