Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Husband

is weird and very funny.

Last night while on our way to bed he was brushing his teeth and all that entails, I was getting ready to crawl into bed. I realized his pj's were on our bed still so I tossed them out the door towards the bathroom for him and saw they didn't quite make it so he wouldn't have seen them.

I went out to grab those pj's and put them in his hands when I saw him in a near squatting position over the toilet and in the process of spitting. Of course I saw this the same time I was going to re-toss the pj's to him and tell him "here you go."

My starting to speak startled him horribly and he jumped up faster than I've ever seen and quite embarrassingly giggled loudly and said "you weren't supposed to see that!!!!"

I couldn't stop laughing! I had no idea what it was that I had just seen - but the entire situation was beyond hilarious. ...I'm laughing right now typing this, it was too funny.

It took me a lot of laughing and coaxing to get him to fess up - turns out he was spitting his mouth wash into the toilet so when I got up to pee in the middle of the night I would be "overwhelmed" with this minty smell and wonder about it forever. You know he never would have told me or fessed up to it *EVER*.

How do I know that? Well, I've seen him do just that same thing with his mom. He'll smack her upside the head with something, swear he doesn't know what she's talking about - she believes him and he never says anything about it ever again - and she never knows. Yeah, he never would have told me had I not "caught" him.

I love this guy. I'm so glad he picked me to marry. Yes, there is definite "spice" in our relationship!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment