Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random

Rylee has been teething for what seems like forever. She'll go a few hours in between meltdowns that seem to really only attributable to teething. Sometimes its just plain grumpiness, most of the time it's teething related. We can finally see that stupid little tooth trying to poke through, but it's still not through!

She also acquired my dang cold that I was down and out with last week! I'm really bummed because it was so awful for me, I really hope it won't be as bad for her. Her poor nose is running like a faucet, right after we finally get that blasted diaper rash cleared up and the diarrhea and and and.... I'm tired!

I can't deal with Buyer's remorse and am taking back that huge ugly purse I bought the other day. I found a better one for myself for $1! I'm SO pleased with it. Even though I bought the other used I just couldn't justify the money I spent on that stupid thing. My new one is a bit smaller which is the great part about it, the first one really was just too big for my body. haha.

I've got a recent complete addiction to 3 Musketeer mint. I've loved it since it came out right around the time I got married, but the rediscovery is killing me! I'm ashamed to say I've been eating them over actual food and to the point my blood sugar is much too high. What can I say? I'm a sucker for chocolate and mint!! Every time! I should ban them from my house but... ....my will is too weak.

I can already tell after this holiday season is over I'm going to have to do some serious butt kicking to get myself back into gear on the healthy train.

Oh, did I mention that it snowed here this morning? It seems to have been pretty spotty around town and and only got a light blanket in a couple small areas. What's crazy, though, is that we actually had snow in October. We've had record snow falls the last couple years but they didn't hit until December. Man, I LOVE winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment