Monday, October 19, 2009

Say What!?

My baby is 10 months old already!? No way! I don't believe it!

....well, actually, I kinda do believe it. Every bit of it, and I'm still loving it!

I am really glad I've taken the time to really cherish every moment of my adorable daughters babyhood.

She has recently taken to shaking her head "no" and it's SO cute! She is starting to learn cause and effect, so sometimes that "no" shaking is purposeful. Other times it's just because she's enjoying the act of it.

Still not walking but is coming ever so close. I can't wait until she does. Seriously. No, I'm not crazy. What most people are not understanding is that she still insists on being held and in my arms as much as she can be - even though she can crawl around everywhere. She's getting much more adventurous and is crawling away from me at times - but those moments are few (which I'm okay with. I do love her dependency on me.).

She still says "mama" with cute regularity. No "papa" yet. We were sitting with her a couple mornings ago trying to get her to say papa and she'd look directly at Kenny and say "mama!" It was awesome. I think she says "numnum" for food, but it's undetermined if that's purposeful yet - still cute, though!

Ever more curious about things in life, like cows!




0 comments:

Post a Comment