Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fort Hood


Can we all just take a moment and pray for the soldiers and their families in Fort Hood, Texas!?

I'm having a hard time grasping the reality that our own Soldiers would open fire on their Own. I almost expect if from non military, those lobbying against the military - as an act of open defiance. HOWEVER, I never expected it from people who are IN the military. On their own base. People they have trained and worked with.

I expect this kind of thing, because not much surprises me anymore (although anything like this breaks my heart/pisses me off) but I don't expect it to come in this way.

My heart is so broken for the families of the 12 who have died today. I am praying for those who are wounded and receiving medical care.

Please pray for these Men and Women and their families. Please pray for guidance for the Army, the FBI and everyone else Investigating. Pray for the medical personnel as they treat those injured.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I know I heard about this on the news! My whole family is military so this just breaks my heart!!

Post a Comment