Friday, March 27, 2009

A Mothers Addiction

They say the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Well, I don't know if my problem is worth solving but I definitely have an addiction. Can you guess what it is?

Is it.... being in love with bright colors? Oh, probably.

Maybe its that I am guilty of being far too kind to my husband. Quite possibly that too.

Could be I love technology and gadgets more than I ought. Definitely a problem.

Its probably that I have over 30 hoodies/jackets in my possession and I was tempted to buy yet another one from Target tonight, and I'll probably go back for it.

It might be that every time I want to buy something for myself I always think about things I could buy for Kenny instead.

Yes, it very well could be any of those things and more. However tonight I believe that my addiction is taking pictures of my daughter. Yes, every chance I get there is yet another picture being snapped. Am I willing to give up this addiction? Over my dead camera I am! So, here's some of the results of my addiction:



2 comments:

Autumn said...

How can you not be addicted to taking pictures of that beautiful little girl!? What a gorgeous smile!!!

~Suzanne~ said...

Hi Stranger!!! I've missed you tons!!! What a beautiful little girl you have!! Oh my goodness!! She's just wonderful!

I hope life is treating you well and that things are going well for you. It is SO nice to have you back!!!

Post a Comment