Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life is a Beautiful thing.

When I found out I was pregnant a second time I couldn't believe it. I still remember how I was walking around wringing my hands in the air and saying "oh crap. oh crap. oh crap. this can't be happening. oh crap oh crap oh crap." - and repeat. I didn't think I could be pregnant, didn't think it was possible, I only tested to put it out of my mind as a possibility. Obviously I was wrong.

Through my pregnancy I tried SO hard to come to terms with becoming a mother. To the fact that there was a baby inside me. But no matter how hard I tried - it never came. Even when I could see her cute foot poking out of my stomach and I could see her limbs moving around inside me all day - it was SO cool. It didn't help me realize I was about to become a mother to a beautiful baby.

The day she was born I couldn't believe she was mine. I still have a hard time believing it. I'm sure you've got that impression from my previous posts. I hold this beautiful little girl in my arms and cannot believe she is mine. I am so full of love for her. I love how she smiles at me when she sees my face. I love how she smiles even bigger when I smile back at her.

She's growing so much already, I'm excited to see what God has in store for Kenny, Rylee and I.

A friend recently brought to my attention this family with a little boy named Stellen. He is very sick with a nasty heart condition that almost killed him while his mother was pregnant with him and is now sick with it now again. I've been following them very closely. What an amazing family. I have been praying for all of them very much and I am sure you will too.

As I read about this poor little boy who is a month older than my little girl I can't help but look at her and thank the Lord she is okay, and then just pray for this little boy. God is good and I know he has a plan in all this for that family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment