Saturday, March 6, 2010

Productivity

After being set back by my own self last night. Having gotten off of work late, went to Home Depot late, got out of Home Depot late.... it was too late to go out to my In-Laws to get started on the carpet cleaning I wanted to do.

Tonight, though, was the night. I got the carpet cleaned. My wonderful Mother-in-Law helped me get started on my painting! She has all sorts of wonderful tools for painting! Step Ladders, a TV Tray so my paint tray doesn't have to be on the ground when I'm trying to paint up high... she's genius!



Yes, I painted that wall a bright vibrant turquoise-ish color.



I'm a bit bummed. I forgot my 2 inch tape at home and didn't tape the ceiling before I started painting. SO... I got paint on the ceiling. Oh well. I'll just have to touch it up. - And not do that on any other walls to save myself the extra work.



It was a pretty productive night. While I was gone away painting our new home, Kenny was at our apartment tearing it apart and re-building his computer.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yep. It was a busy, busy, busy, productive night. One that isn't over yet. I'm now off to help Kenny finish cleaning this mess before daybreak and Rylee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment