Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're Done!

Well, my hands are raw, my fingers are cut up into a million pieces - just in time for my best friends wedding  on Saturday.

But,

We are completely moved out. Had our inspection done. I got angry and near tears. My sweet husband took me out for Qdoba, our favorite "special" spot. I started feeling better (food helps when you've scrubbed and scrubbed all day, were just dealing with a minimal low blood sugar and you're completely exhausted because you've done nothing but deeeeep clean, take care of the babies all day for the last week.)

I felt proud for using the numerous plastic bags I accumulated for packing instead of buying packing materials for the dishes that'll be put away till... ....yeah. Heehee.

I feel confident that when I take my precious dishes out of their safe storage spot that no tears will need to be shed on behalf of a few of my favorite things.

I'm happy to be finally done with that. I'm happy to no longer be driving back and forth every day to clean/organize/store/clean. No more juggling baby and puppy with cleaning an apartment. No more spending way too much money on gas every day just to drive back and forth so much.

My best friends wedding is on Saturday. Maid of Honor duties for me. I couldn't be more excited for her. I just hope that I'll be able to make her day as special as she helped make mine nearly 3 years ago now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment