Tuesday, January 19, 2010

::mean mommy::

I wasn't expecting two nice days in a row. When we woke up this morning it was rainy and foggy and gross out, So I thought we were grounded inside again. When it all burned off and the clouds almost disappeared I couldn't stay inside a moment longer!



Amidst all the running and playing the little girl fell down.



She got good and dirty! Just like little kids should in the muddy "spring."



When she started crying and asking to leave I didn't set her down on the picnic table and continue taking pictures.



I would be an awful mean and unfeeling mother to do that sort of thing!



...Well, maybe I did...





1 comments:

Jessi said...

hehe, i have a similar picture from the other day when my son fell down in the snow.

too cute!

Post a Comment