Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Today? Well.... Today is our Last day of sweet sweet Vacation.

Today I woke up with a migraine. I tried to defeat it with some tea, a nice shower and some ibuprofen - to no avail.

Kenny and I finished our final season of X-Files today, my Migraine got MUCH worse, so I decided to lay down for a nap - and Rylee took one with me.

When we both woke up a couple hours later I was happy to realize my headache disappeared.

UNTIL my sweet Rylee slammed her head down right on my jaw slamming my teeth together and effectively bringing my headache right back instantly. I've got a couple teeth that are broken and need pulled as well. Many levels of pain shot through my body right then - I nearly tossed Rylee on the ground I was so mad. She was upset, sounded like I broke her heart.

Back to sleep we both went and the rest of the day has been much better.

Kenny goes back to work tomorrow.

I've failed at making cinnamon rolls 3 times in a row now.

Oh, I guess it's time for Monday to come, I don't think it could be any worse than today. I guess maybe this is preparation for life to get back to normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment