Monday, January 18, 2010

Papa and Cleaning

Rylee said "papa" for the first official time this morning. It couldn't have been a more perfect time either! The 3 of us were laying in bed and, as is the fashion of small children, she was bouncing on top of us trying to get us to play with her. She said it while we were both there and both heard it clear as day! Quite a wonderful morning for the Monday of the 3 day weekend.

I've always known I'm a fairly sick and demented individual at heart buuuuut... Gosh Dang-it! I love Cleaning! I just get "in the mode" and go crazy! It doesn't take me all that long to really do some damage either! This whole week has been very intense on the cleaning front, Extreme Vacuuming, Carpet Cleaning, Scrubbing out the oven (again), the Burners...

I cleaned out Rylee's room last night. Emptied her drawers of clothes she's grown out of and separated them out, ones to give away and ones to keep for my own mental sake. ....or another baby someday on the off chance it's a girl.

Tonight I tackled our room. I've been quite sick of how it's just been a storage room for everything I don't want in the living room/dining room or anywhere else.

All is well and peaceful when my house is clean. I can go to bed very happy tonight! ....So I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment