Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I Love You Baby..."

"...Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much......"


The Cutest Pregnant Girl Ever.


We had a very fun photo shoot today.


Such fun subjects, My Brother, Andrea and My Nephew-To-Be!


Sweet Baby Love


Seriously one of my favorite pictures.


A really great break from the insanity this week. That baby can come anytime now, or he can wait 4 more weeks. Whatever works. We got the pre-baby pictures done finally!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

She is adorable! At first I thought you were making an announcement.

Her belly is so adorable though, and love the picture of them kissing!

Unknown said...

Awe! I wish I was making an announcement! haha!

I love the picture of them kissing too! It's one of my absolute favorites!

Post a Comment