Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Husband

I Thank God so much for my Husband. He is calm when I am not.

It's amazing to me how much we make up for some part in the other. I can be calm and collected when faced with many problems at once. Especially the big ones like possibly not being able to make rent, or we made rent but our other bills are going to be a couple days late until next weeks check. - All the while he's freaking out. I may be concerned on the inside but I hold it together on the out, for him.

All these problems with getting my prescriptions are overwhelming me in a way I have never experienced before.

I can handle being told my license is being revoked because of a car-accident bill that they said I wasn't paying (which, in fact, I was. Their accounting was screwed up.). I can handle working it out with that crediting company so that neither my or my husbands license were revoked. I can handle no money in our accounts except for meager groceries and diapers. I can handle just about anything that God allows to come my way, because I know it'll all work out one way or another.

I don't like being taken advantage of, though. That's how I feel right now. I feel like the Pharmacy is playing with my health and well-being. I feel like they do not care if I end up with high blood sugars for several days because I had to go back to shots while waiting for them. - That they don't care about me is in part the truth. I'm just another name to them and that is all, it bothers me.

I just feel that as a Pharmacy it should be a priority to actually get the customers information right and to do their best to get the correct prescriptions - even help the customer figure out what exactly is covered by their insurance company. Not these people. I will never ever recommend them to anyone.

I don't do that with with many things in life. I am very willing to get anyone a 2nd, 3rd, 4th... try to get it right. I've given that with this Pharmacy and I am fed up. I had Kenny call them again this morning - they were shipping my prescriptions to the wrong address. One we haven't lived at in a year and a half. I've never ordered from them at the old address, I had different insurance then. I don't understand how they can screw something up so many times. My patience is gone.

I am so Thankful that Kenny can be "That Guy" for me, who will call over and over and make things happen. I forceful guy on the phone is much more effective than a forceful woman. I'm not forceful by nature. I can be firm, very firm, but not the forceful that "gets things done" that my husband has a gift for.

He's such a Darling, telling me it'll be okay and to let him worry about it. He told me yesterday, in the most loving voice, not to stress out about it anymore, he's stressing for me. I couldn't help but just let it go right then. He reassured me again this morning when I was getting worked up.

I'm Thankful for my Husband. He is my other half, and such a joy to me. Thanks, Honey, for being mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment