Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Should be a Hermit

Aside from the fact that I really really REALLY dislike the general attitude of the public these days,

I mean, really.

I hate when walking through a grocery store, carrying a fussy baby in one arm and trying to steer a cart in the other and NO ONE will move out of the MIDDLE of the aisle to let you through.

I hate when a person STARES at you while walking down the aisle and still does not have the courtesy to kindly move to the side.

I hate when women feel the need to gossip and state how they feel about child-rearing loudly in earshot of the lady they are talking about.

I dislike being told that because I am diabetic I am very irresponsible to have had a child and that I will leave her motherless (thank you Steel Magnolias).

I dislike the "look over" that other women will give you if they are jealous for whatever reason. Or just plain sizing themselves up to you.

Anyways, this could go on and on.

More importantly, though, is what happened today.

It was a Glorious day. It went from snow last week to being in the 80's this week. I took my new car out today to show the family and help my dad out. I had a good time, and so did Rylee.

When I was changing into some comfortable sweats and tank top I discovered...

I had been Sunburned!

Yes, its true. The one day I went out in APRIL when it was 80ยบ out - I got Sunburned. I could avoid such tragedies if I would only become a Hermit. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. I love the outdoors too much, my fair fair fair skin says otherwise. A match we are not. But we will continue to mingle for a good long time, the out doors and I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment