Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In prayer

The mother/author of a lovely blog that I came across a few months ago is waiting desperately for news of her adorably sweet little boy. MckMama as she has named herself in her blog and her sweet little boy Stellan are in Boston right now and Stellan is undergoing a dangerous heart surgery as he has been having a highly resistant form of SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) that the Doctors have not seen before and this type of surgery is not done in infants.

The surgery was supposed to take 3 hours and it has taken longer than this now. Many many many are in prayer for this whole very sweet family and I ask that you would be too. That our Lord and Saviour would guide the hands and minds of the Doctors performing this surgery and who are watching over Stellan.

Any mother can sympathize in one way or another. I look at my sweet little girl and cannot imagine her being so sick. I thank the Lord for my daughter and love on her as much as I can and then pray for Stellan and MckMama.

God is sovereign and all will be worked for his glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment