Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sundays Ramblings

Its been another one of those days. Sweet Munchkin had me up at 6am this morning after DH and I had some much needed time together last night watching movies until VERY late. I've been up ever since.

Spent several hours just Munchkin and I hanging out while her Papa slept, it was fun. Then a nice lazy morning with Kenny. It was great, until my extreme restless self set in. It doesn't happen a ton, but when it does its usually quite inopportune.

Took awhile to get out. I really wanted to do something, Kenny didn't, it was quite a ordeal but we finally did and I had a good time just hanging out at my parents' house ate dinner and watched a movie. All of which I could have done just as easily at my house - I just wanted to be around people today for some reason. I didn't want to be around them all day or even half the day - just a couple hours would suffice, and it did.

Have I told you how much I love Stargate? Cause, I really do. I have viewed almost 9 of the 10 seasons, the original movie and am just about to hit season 10 and the 2 post series movies. I'm pretty stoked about it, to be honest with you.

Anyways. Now I am back here at home and getting ready to curl up in bed with Kenny and Munchkin, hopefully going to enjoy my sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment