Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starting Long

It's Tuesday and it feels like it's already been an incredibly long week.

Kenny and I bought a car last week a good one for me to drive around in with a baby. So just about every day since then has been spent doing this and that trying to get it up and running for me to drive. Then there was the endless socializing of Easter weekend, starting Friday night. Yesterday was again spent on our new-to-us-car. Aaaaand then today I spent in stores - All.Day.Long.

Rylee feels equally exhausted - she's currently passed out next to me and has been for the last hour or so. Much to my delight I have used that time to give my house some much needed TLC.

Also, its been typical Spokane spring weather - today we woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground at our area of the town but just a few minutes north of us my parents got 8 inches. Then by 3 in the afternoon it warmed up to a toasty 60ยบ. When I finally made it home I was welcomed by this lovely sight:


I couldn't help but laugh. It's a beautiful sight, really. I love it.

God is amazing and I thoroughly enjoy his sense of humor.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ann

http://externallaptop.net

Post a Comment