Monday, May 18, 2009

3 strikes I'm out!

Upon examining my last several posts I realized how BAD they have become! My grammar and spelling is atrocious! I must apologize to all. I hold myself to a much higher standard than that and am quite ashamed of myself. I'm so tempted to go back and fix all the stupid problems that I allowed to infiltrate my posts.... ....but I'll let my flaws remain visible. So, feel good about how much better than me you are for not ever allowing such atrocities to happen! heehee.

I am right now sitting on my couch typing this up because I spent my precious time away from home today - spending it instead with Kenny, and my lovely Sister in Law and her awesome husband. Now once I returned home I realized that I have a bunch of laundry to finish and none of it is done, Kenny has nothing to wear for work tomorrow. Silly Bee, Trix are for Kids. Don't do that again!

Because my car is "broken" again my mom took me out grocery shopping. It was a good day, despite nothing super productinve happening. :) Anyways, there is my short random update on my life today. For the 3rd time. haha.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

Don't worry we all miss spell stuff!!

Post a Comment