Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hmmm

Munchkin has been giving me a heck of a time the last few days. Yesterday she would not nap for more than 10 minutes at a time all in all it was about a 1/2 hour of sleep for a 5 month old which is not enough! She was grumpy and I as a result was becoming grumpy too.

Hubby spent the last several days at our brother in law's house playing zombie games, so I hadn't really gotten to see him and get cuddle time either.

After I finally got Munchkin to lay down in bed for the night, or so I thought, I demanded that Hubby cuddle with me and watch a movie. He obliged my need for his attention, unfortunately Munchkin did not. She slept for another 1/2 hour before waking up screaming. She slept for stretches about that long through the night too.

I officially woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning, grumpy and mean. She was marginally happy for awhile this morning then started getting grumpy as well, I layed her in my bed to give myself a "break."

Finally she took a hour long nap and I was a happy mama! When she woke up I fed her then we went for a walk to the grocery store. Gave her an entire container of baby food after we got back - she's finally starting to swallow the food rather than shove every bit of it out with her tongue, which is quite funny.

She actually allowed me to clean my house a bit today too. I finally accomplished something huge: I got the christmas tree clippings thrown away that where sitting outside our back door for the last 6 months!

All in all, its been a pretty good day. Still trying to figure out a good schedule for Rylee and I, if one will ever become a reality, I'll be pretty impressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment