Monday, May 25, 2009

GoodNight.

Another fun day spent playing in the pool. I have a suspicion that this will be the case more this year than the previous two.

It's kinda funny, I was having "a moment" this morning thinking about how we're coming up on our second anniversary but this is our third summer of swimming at this apartment. I totally couldn't figure it out for abut 2 mnutes. The of course I laughed at myself.

Munchkin is becoming ever more aware and curious about her surroundings. She now tries to grab at my and others' faces, clothes, and whatever may be in your hands. Starting to make things a little more interesting with her now. Today she also started to shake her rattlle around, instead of just chewing on it loosing interest and tossing it aside.

In other news, I burnt today even while wearing 45SPF sunscreen. It is hopeless for me to even try and avoid getting burnt.

I also spent my "free time" last night when Rylee went to bed at 9pm playing Guitar Hero until 1am. (oops). I am horridly tired now and need to go to bed. The End.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

Well at least you got some sun, it has been so yucky here and it is again today!! I can't wait till next year when I can take Emerson to the pool!!!

Post a Comment