Friday, May 22, 2009

Adrenaline, I hate you.

OooooohK! I just had the most awful thing happen and am having a hard time sleeping again.

I fell asleep on the couch tonight, Kenny is away from home tonight for work again. I was asleep Deeeeeeep, that wonderful "how am I still here?" kind of deep sleep. I awoke to see Munchkin hanging off my arm as she often does but I did not see her chest moving like normal, in fact, I didn't see it moving at all!

I shook her to arouse her a bit - nothing. Shook her more - still nothing. Shook her more and I think she responded. Sat with my hand on her chesta listened and heard her/felt her breath and everything was okay cause I then was able to continue to see the same thing happening.

Lets just say that the adrenaline ran really quick there and I don't appreciate the reason why! That girl is my world and next to Kenny if anything happened to her I would have a difficult time continuing on and moving through life.

I just sent many prayers out for all those sweet mothers who have lost their babies, who are still uncertain of their babies survival like B over at Little April Rose, and then the ones who are just learning the very near death of their child.

I thank my Lord for the wonderful life of my little girl, am grateful for every bit of time I have with her. Hug your children near and dear to your heart, and while you're at it - Pray for these I have mentioned and others as well.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I am so happy she is okay!!

Post a Comment