Monday, May 18, 2009

Here we go again!

So, this week has been the kind where you wish you could erase it and start over. Not all of it, and it really hasn't been that bad - but just parts of it.

I thank God for blessing me with the ability to shake things off for the most part and be able to continue on. I can still do that, sometimeswhen "so much" happens - its just too much. It's really nothing huge either, just all the little insignificant things that don't matter when you look at them individually - I broke plate and then left the barbecue on for 2 hours in the same day last week - nothing huge in and of themselves - but put those together with a dozen other little things - just kinda makes it all a bit too much.

In the midst of insanity yesterday it completely flew by me that my daughter was 5 months old yesterday! I feel sad about it, so today I'm going to try and take pictures and make up for it in my own mind. heehee.

Ah well! Its a new week! So, here we go!

I have to say that I kinda hate myself for liking Miley Cyrus. But... ....its true, she's cute and her music is actually kinda fun. I just ran across this video today and has furthered my liking of her...

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I like Miley too, she has a great voice! And I was always in love with her dad!! Hope you have a better day and happy 5 month birthday to your beautiful daughter!!

Post a Comment