Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simply Sweet Sunday

Today was great! Little Miss Munchkin decided to sleep in her bed ALL NIGHT LONG! From 10:30pm when I layed her down to bed to 6:30 this morning. I'm still having a hard time believing it, its the first time E.V.E.R. for her (and me!). No, I do not believe that this will become a habit, likely its just because she didn't nap much yesterday and we went swimming too. Still, so stinking excited am I.

I didn't sleep much last night, my silly new mommy self woke up often and had to get up and check on Munchkin - making sure she was still drawing breath! Of course she was.

We showed up bright and early to a lovely park on a river to help Kenny's Dad stake out a spot for a surprise 70th birthday party for Kenny's Granny. It was a GORGEOUS day and I thoroughly enjoy any excuse possible to just sit at a park and do "nothing." Laying in the sun and going for whatever lovely strolls by (or in) the water - its totally great!

The party seemed to be a huge hit and by the time the afternoon arrived I was so exhausted we left! Not rudely, of course, but we did leave without offering a helping hand to clean. No one has mentioned this, so I'm thinking (hoping) we're not too hated for that. heehee.

Anyways, My very good looking husband wants to sit and watch a movie with me so I will totally oblige!

0 comments:

Post a Comment